Thursday, July 03, 2008


ConvenZi-what? In the ongoing saga of "As the Jood Turns," I am now going to attempt soldering. (I'd go into a digression about what an interesting word "solder" is--I mean why IS that "l" in there--but I'll try to stick to the subject) With a bit of arm-twisting from Kathy McElroy and the enticing photo shown here, I am now on my way to burning body parts and endangering my clothes. ConvenZioNE is a gathering of artists in Pleasanton the last weekend in August. It will be an fun-filled event with creative classes (yep, I'm tryin' those little houses), fine food & artsy friends. I'd say I was excited but I'm too busy searching for an asbestos suit. In preparation I am taking a soldering class locally tonight. We'll see how many digits I injure. If you want to learn more about ConvenZioNE just follow this link--hope to see you in August!: www.ZNEcon.com

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanne Huffman said...

I suspect you will not burn your fingers [too much] and I know you'll have fun. I look forward to seeing what you do in August.

Joanne

7:27 AM, July 03, 2008  
Blogger Kathy McElroy said...

Looking forward to spending time you CA girls. I hope your class went well tonight. Show us what you made.

7:11 PM, July 03, 2008  
Blogger Darya said...

I think it has an "L" so that the hicks in the south can show their ignorance by pronouncing it sol-der.

You be great at it! Have fun and know that I am so envious of Kathy getting to come to California!

Hugs,
Darya

10:38 AM, July 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home