Thursday, January 28, 2010



It's just been TOOOOOOO LOOOOONNNNGGGG since I made time to blog. However, visiting the One World One Heart blogs has reinvigorated me. Stay tuned for updates as I figure out how to turn current loves/activities/etc into visual images! I mean, how does one depict hours of practice preparing for a choir concert? Or Lorri visiting this morning to play ukes? Or learning to conquer the Wii so I can get some exercise in the midst or El NiƱo onslaughts? I suppose that is the blogger's challenge! Jood

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne Huffman said...

Glad to see you back to blogging. I guess you'll just have to make word pictures for the music; the advantage being it will never be off key. And, think how diligent and rigorous you can make us believe your exercise schedule is!

5:32 AM, January 30, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home